THE REEF BY STEELE ADVANTAGE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
FINAL DAYS DON’T MISS OUT ON 50% MORE PODS!!

BOX AD 1221.png

Each bottle will contain 50% more pods. We will harvest 1.5 times the normal. This is automatic no codes required.

Do to overwhelming response, we are extending this offer for orders placed and shipped through 12/21. Monday and Tuesday standard, Wednesday 2 Day and Overnight, Thursday Overnight only.

CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT SALES AT www.reefbysteele.com

AND CHECK OUT THIS WEEKS PODS HERE.

At Reef by Steele we understand your needs and enthusiasm for your reef tank as we are fellow reefers. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and myself @HankstankXXL750 started this business as a hobbyist selling our excess as a way to generate some income while I recovered from surgery. What a blessing it has been. But as a new business, customers have questions and honestly questions about whether they can trust you or not. So
We would like to share a little about our business philosophy and background.

I spent 14+ years in retail management and then another 20 as a general contractor. The most important thing I have found in business is customer satisfaction. @Reef By Steele is fully dedicated to our customers and their overall satisfaction, offering a live arrival guarantee, and fully backing it. We modeled it off of the vendors we use and trust in the reefing community. We ask that a video be provided for DOA, not because we question our customers integrity, but rather because we find that many customers who are purchasing copepods for the first time, or who have been purchasing from a company that only ships mature adult copepods may not recognize just how much life is in our bottles, as we ship all life stages of our copepods to offer the best possible chance for them to establish colonies within your tank. We recently encountered just this same thing when we received an email that was titled “the pods are dead”. I asked the customer to shine a light up through the bottom of the bottle and wait and see, and if he was still unhappy we would gladly replace his purchase. His response was “That light trick is amazing, you were right.” When I asked if he was now happy, he responded definitely.

So here is a list of the
REEF BY STEELE ADVANTAGES

1. We ship all life stages of copepods, not just adults. Copepods life expectancy varies among species, but some are less than two weeks. So you may be receiving copepods at their end of life stage, which is great for the business ensuring you will need to replenish often, but not so good for you. Here is a video from a customer who received their first order of pods on October 18th just 5 1/2 weeks ago. Notice how heavily the pods are congregated on the back of the tank.

Results may vary, but this video is used with his permission.

2. Quality customer service. We guarantee our customers satisfaction 100%. There may be a few people who’s actions spoil it for everyone else, but we have never denied a claim, even when the customer left their delivery in a mailbox for several hours when it was over 100 degrees. We have faith in the community here in R2R. But it doesn’t end there, we are available and willing to assist after the sale. I respond to questions at all hours of the day, even about issues that have nothing to do with pods or phytoplankton.

3. We are active participating members of the R2R community. I joined R2R after my return to the hobby. Every time I searched for an answer to a question about my reef R2R was always in the top and the answers were generally the right advice. After using as a guest so many times, I became a member. Wanting to preserve this source of information for others, I first became a supporting member, followed soon after as a partner member. When Sherry joined in with the business, initially because I couldn’t do much with my arm in a sling, and now because she is fully invested in it, she signed up, and is also now a supporting and partner member. We are committed to helping R2R remain an excellent source of information for generations to come.

4. Commitment to quality. At every step of this venture, we have researched and invested in what we believe to be the best equipment and practices to provide a quality product for our customers.

5. Value. Along with our commitment to quality we are also committed to providing the best value for our customers. We use appropriate resources to try and provide a positive first experience. Rather than using high priced boxes for every delivery, we ship according to current conditions. This may include ice, heat packs, thermal insulation, and at the extremes styrofoam lined boxes. Rather than build this into the price of every order, we focus on using the least of these when possible saving you money, us time, and as I say at the grocery store “saving the environment 1 bag at a time” or in this case 1 box.

Thank you R2R community for the continued support.
Check us out and give us a try at

www.reefbysteele.com

BOX AD 1213.png BOX AD 1213A.png BOX AD 1221.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY
EXTENDED TO NOON
WEDNESDAY 11/29

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score

At Reef by Steele we understand your needs and enthusiasm for your reef tank as we are fellow reefers. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and myself @HankstankXXL750 started this business as a hobbyist selling our excess as a way to generate some income while I recovered from surgery. What a blessing it has been. But as a new business, customers have questions and honestly questions about whether they can trust you or not. So
We would like to share a little about our business philosophy and background.

I spent 14+ years in retail management and then another 20 as a general contractor. The most important thing I have found in business is customer satisfaction. @Reef By Steele is fully dedicated to our customers and their overall satisfaction, offering a live arrival guarantee, and fully backing it. We modeled it off of the vendors we use and trust in the feeding community. We ask that a video be provided for DOA, not because we question our customers integrity, but rather because we find that many customers who are purchasing copepods for the first time, or who have been purchasing from a company that only ships mature adult copepods may not recognize just how much life is in our bottles, as we ship all life stages of our copepods to offer the best possible chance for them to establish colonies within your tank. We recently encountered just this same thing when we received an email that “the pods are dead”. I asked the customer to shine a light up through the bottom of the bottle and wait and see, and if he was still unhappy we would gladly replace his purchase. His response was “That light trick is amazing, you were right.” When I asked if he was now happy, he responded Definitely.

So here is a list of the
REEF BY STEELE ADVANTAGES

1. We ship all life stages of copepods, not just adults. Copepods life expectancy varies among species, but some are less than two weeks. So you may be receiving copepods at their end of life stage, which is great for the business ensuring you will need to replenish often, but not so good for you. Here is a video from a customer who received their first order of pods on October 18th just 5 1/2 weeks ago. Notice how heavily the pods are congregated on the back of the tank.

Results may vary, but this video is used with his permission.

2. Quality customer service. We guarantee our customers satisfaction 100%. There may be a few people who’s actions spoil it for everyone else, but we have never denied a claim, even when the customer left their delivery in a mailbox for several hours when it was over 100 degrees. We have faith in the community here in R2R. But it doesn’t end there, we are available and willing to assist after the sale. I respond to questions at all hours of the day, even about issues that have nothing to do with pods or phytoplankton.

3. We are active participating members of the R2R community. I joined R2R after my return to the hobby. Every time I searched for an answer to a question about my reef R2R was always in the top and the answers were generally the right advice. After using as a guest so many times, I became a member. Wanting to preserve this source of information for others, I first became a supporting member, followed soon after as a partner member. When Sherry joined in with the business, initially because I couldn’t do much with my arm in a sling, and now because she is fully invested in it, she signed up, and is also now a supporting and partner member. We are committed to helping R2R remain an excellent source of information for generations to come.

4. Commitment to quality. At every step of this venture, we have researched and invested in what we believe to be the best equipment and practices to provide a quality product for our customers.

5. Value. Along with our commitment to quality we are also committed to providing the best value for our customers. We use appropriate resources to try and provide a positive first experience. Rather than using high priced boxes for every delivery, we ship according to current conditions. This may include ice, heat packs, thermal insulation, and at the extremes styrofoam lined boxes. Rather than build this into the price of every order, we focus on using the least of these when possible saving you money, use time, and as I say at the store “saving the environment 1 bag at a time” or in this case 1 box.

Thank you R2R community for the continued support.
Check us out and give us a try at

www.reefbysteele.com

Just wanted to say, I can confirm everything that was said here. My shipments have always come in with a thick amount of pods and Kent is always available to answer my questions even not related to his products. I recently decided to start my own cultures and Kent reached out to advise on everything fully needed before processing my order. When I reached out asking questions, again the replies were prompt and customer service was exceptional. Not to mention when I was traveling for work and ran into an issue, he offered his personal number to help my gf with anything tank related. Great prices, great products, and great service, what more can you ask for?

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
THIS WEEKS PODS.

ORDER NOW FOR TUESDAY SHIPPING!!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
THIS WEEKS PODS.

ORDER NOW FOR WEDNESDAY 2 DAY OR THURSDAY OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Had a great week. Thank you for all the support.

THIS WEEKS PODS.

ORDER NOW FOR THURSDAY OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!! FREE OVER $250.

OR TO BEAT THE RUSH!!

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just finished my first water change since surgery 12 weeks ago. Yea!!

Dosing Phytoplankton has been out savior. Prior to surgery I struggled with nitrates and phosphates. I was dosing homemade No-Pox and lanthanum. In the 12 weeks those all ran out, yet my nitrate numbers are down from before. Also phosphates in acceptable range.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The holidays are coming.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BOX AD 1213A.png

Each bottle will contain 59% more pods. We will harvest 1.5 times the normal. This is automatic no codes required.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BOX AD 1213A.png

Each bottle will contain 59% more pods. We will harvest 1.5 times the normal. This is automatic no codes required.

Order by Wednesday 10 AM for free or pairs 2 Day, Thursday 10 AM for free or paid overnight.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BOX AD 1213A.png

Each bottle will contain 50% more pods. We will harvest 1.5 times the normal. This is automatic no codes required.

Order by Thursday 10 AM for free or paid overnight.

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BOX AD 1213A.png

Do to overwhelming response, we are extending this offer for orders placed and shipped through 12/21. Monday and Tuesday standard, Wednesday 2 Day and Overnight, Thursday Overnight only.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Kent and Sherry

OP
OP
Reef By Steele

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
BOX AD 1221.png

Merry Christmas to all!!

Kent and Sherry

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back