The Reef Experiment!!! StevieReefs 75 gallon

New tank mates!!!

Next is a Blenny !!!!! He's big but still being shy, but I love his face!!!
image.jpg
 
And a Kryptonite Candy Cane!!!! Thanks to Greg Hiller!!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on these!!!
image.jpg
 
the tank is really coming along. and what a great pickup for being in line at a petco. scape looks awesome, keep it up
 
the tank is really coming along. and what a great pickup for being in line at a petco. scape looks awesome, keep it up

Thank you very much!!! Fortunately I haven't had to purchase anything from petco yet. I went to a BR meeting today and Greg sold the candy canes to me, then I got the two fish from Tropic Isle Aquarium in Framingham. Thanks for the compliment on the scape, I've been curious to know what people think about it Thank you!!!
 
I got a better shot of the Red spot Blenny. It was when the whites shut off so you can't see his true colors, but man he is super cool and he is wicked aggressive the way he picks at algae, half inch mouthfuls at a time. Very happy with him.
image.jpg
 
Your blenny is very cute! They have such awesome personalities!!
 
the tank is really coming along. and what a great pickup for being in line at a petco. scape looks awesome, keep it up

Ah,, Im sorry I almost forgot that part LOL!!!! I thought you were talking about the livestock. Yeah thank god I met Linda in line a petco she was super generous!!! I really scored on the setup!!!! And that meant more money for live stock:wink: Thank you bud!!!
 
I'm back !!!!! :) Sorry I was gone for so long. I've been super busy running my new pizza shop and also after the blizzard in February my tank was significantly affected by it from a long power outage. I really missed you guys, heres a little eye candy for ya!!!! View attachment 98185
IMAG0215.jpg
 
Nice! Please post updated SPS coral shots when you can. Thanks! :D
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new