!!"THE ROYAL......is CLEAN YOUR HIGHNESS"!!

Here's mine from Adam!!! I'm loving it!!! Sorry had to.. .

uploadfromtaptalk1430668018247.jpg
]236118[/ATTACH]
 
Untitled-131.jpg
 
cf1a551db734e20636b87a34207d9056.jpeg
 
Jeez I read the first post without looking at the date and was like…new website coming soon? What the heck? Lol
I get duped by these old threads also, someone will bump one up and ill start reading and then im like oh ok yeah this is from 10 years ago now I get it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new