The Salty Clown Cafe

aSaltyKlown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
547
Reaction score
664
Location
N. VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I've had my tank up and running just shy of a year and I have decided to start a build thread about it and work backward with some of my hardships and achievements.

Here are some FTS as it sits today.

Evo-103.jpg Evo-105.jpg
Evo-104.jpg

Equipment:
Evo 13.5
AI Prime 16HD
XP Aqua Duetto ATO - Tupperware cereal container as the reservoir.
Mesh lid from Marine Depot BRS
Hygge Mini wavemaker
InTank chamber 1 media basket

Livestock:
1 - Black Ice clown
1 - Frozen Frostbite clown
Purple and Green Octospawn
Birdsnest
Blasto
Trumpet
Duncan
2 - JF Jack-O-Lantern Lepto
Toadstool
GSP
Berry Bomb Merletti
Large Palys
Assorted Zoas
3 - Hermits

I am in the process of setting up a 20-gallon Waterbox and will start a build thread on that if I can actually follow up with this one. :) I have the stand halfway complete.
 
Looks great!
 
Holy smokes those palys are gigantic!

Tank looks beautiful, thanks for sharing!
 
Holy smokes those palys are gigantic!

Tank looks beautiful, thanks for sharing!
Thanks! The palys are a type of Grandis I believe. They came on the rock along with the Blastos from a local reefer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new