• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

The SHU O'Reily Acclimation Box (w/add'l magnet for 3/4" glass)

joro

That Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this item in August but only ended up using it once to acclimate a particular feisty purple tang ;) Now that we're fully stocked I have no use for it and figured we would pass it on to someone who may need it! I've attached a few pictures (from Octo Aquatics) and a few of the item (which didn't show up great since it's clear all around). Let me know if you have any questions and asking $60 shipped! Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to purchase directly using the pay now button if ready to proceed!

Included in package
  • The SHU O'Reily (10" x 6" x 6")
  • 3 Neodyium Magnets (capable of holding on it on up to 3/4" glass which is what I have)
Details from Octo Aquatics
This multi-purpose aquatics container has been over a year in the making and I’m happy to finally announce it’s ready for orders! This container can be used for – anemones, mushrooms, acclimating new livestock, putting naughty livestock in time out, holding livestock for sale, etc. Why is The SHU™ better than other acclimation boxes?
  • • Super powerful neodymium magnets can hold on 1/2″+ glass or acrylic (see details below). Other brands use suction cups which pop off easily. The magnets are encapsulated in acrylic, making them waterproof! Please visit the magnet warning page for more information on these magnets.
    • High quality acrylic hinges and snapping latches. These heavy duty hinges and latches were made for longevity.
    • Hand made in the U.S.A!
    • Lifetime guarantee! That’s right, if your SHU™ ever fails under normal usage (see warranty page) I will replace it for FREE. All you are required to do is return the faulty item along with all magnets and I will repair it or ship out a new one.

IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

shu01.jpg

shu02.jpg

shu03.jpg

shu06-768x536.jpg

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back