The three amigos

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbosreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jimbosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Gem Tang. Who’s keeping these 3 together? I’d love to hear about how they do together
 
Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Gem Tang. Who’s keeping these 3 together? I’d love to hear about how they do together
I kept two yellows, a purple, and a gem together without any issues. Unfortunately I had a major die off in my tank as a result of an ich outbreak and lost them all.

The gem and yellows were all adults when they came to me. The purple was added as a juvenile. Didn’t have any issues with adding any of them.
 
Well I currently have the Gem and the Purple, along with a Regal. They all get along fine. I also had a sailfin which I had to remove to aggression with the purple and gem. I have never had much luck keeping yellows and purples together.
 
Love to hear it, I currently have a purple tang. My intention is to have all 3 over time 🤞🏻
 
Love to hear it, I currently have a purple tang. My intention is to have all 3 over time 🤞🏻
Best of luck to adding those three tangs to your tank! That will be a great addition
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new