ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On R2R, Pharaoh Ramsey II aka @Randy Holmes-Farley is the absolute best

Yul.png

1) if you read some of his past articles like on reefkeeping.com .... they are fabulous write ups where I've learned a TON

2) he's always cutting thru the R2R banter by asking the obvious big questions. He has no problem calling ppl on the carpet about some Sophomoric statements they make.

I've been put-in-my-place on some crazy thought I had to where im like, "yeah, he's right"

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yul.png

1) if you read some of his past articles like on reefkeeping.com .... they are fabulous write ups where I've learned a TON

2) he's always cutting thru the R2R banter by asking the obvious big questions. He has no problem calling ppl on the carpet about some Sophomoric statements they make

Nailed it, he’s a boss

OP
OP
Glenner’sreef

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yul.png

2) he's always cutting thru the R2R banter by asking the obvious big questions. He has no problem calling ppl on the carpet about some Sophomoric statements they make.

I've been put-in-my-place on some crazy thought I had to where im like, "yeah, he's right"

“So let it be Written, So let it be done” ;)

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yul.png

I’ve cited a few of my responses with, “I can remember exactly where, but Randy said so.”

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy will win for most # of posts/troubleshoot responses of any old school sage. by 3x over. its 23 straight years lol and likely 26 if you count whatever that archaic chat folks used in 1997 was I dont even recall. my brother met his wife on it though, and that was even before pics were possible. some type of scrolling chat, irc maybe

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 53.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.3%
Back