The Tiger Lives!!

LMSquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if you live in my house you would know the frustration and lamenting I’ve been through at the hands of a tiger pistol shrimp I got for my watchman. I’ve never seen him. In fact, I wasn’t even sure he made it out of the net because I kinda flung the net and never saw him physically enter the tank. This was a month ago.

Tonight just before lights out, after feeding my corals, I’m wiping my tank down when lo and behold I see some movement by my watchman, who seemed to be out past his curfew. Upon closer inspection who do I see other than his long lost little pistol buddy toiling away in the sand mines, trusty antenna on his comrade guarding their FOB.

And despite my concerns of never seeing him again, he even made the burrow at the front center of my tank for all lookers on to behold!

Today is a good day. Just wanted to share that with y’all.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always a good feeling when someone unexpected shows up who was missing. Had a starfish go hiding for a month once and currently waiting to see if my sally lightfoot crab I got a few weeks ago ever shows up in the tank again

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen closely you should hear his pistol popping off, that's if he has some snails to devour. I swear mine used to stack up the snail skulls at one of the entrances to his den like Thulsa Doom.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back