The Ultimate Hotel

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If theres any place i would like to stay at i have to say it would have to be this hotel check it out Underwater Hotel To Be Built in Dubai | The Creators Project
4_detail_em.jpg

1_slide_slide.jpg
 
That's sweet. Is it open yet? I agree you only live once. It's stupid to have all this money when your old and can't enjoy it. I always spend too much on hotels but never regret it.
 
That's sweet. Is it open yet? I agree you only live once. It's stupid to have all this money when your old and can't enjoy it. I always spend too much on hotels but never regret it.
+1 I just stayed at a 5 star hotel on vaca and can only imagine what a 6 star would be like. I didn't regret anything about the cost of my stay as long as the family was happy. :wink:
 
Man that looks out of this world!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new