the unavoidable has occured...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey, I thought I was the only one that got the odd love note here and there...

I gotta find a guy that won't love me for just my corals though...

<giggle>
Laurie
 
thank gawd, you can have him laurie :hammer:
 
lol @ Vette!

I dunno Kigs, corals are sooooooo much easier to keep happy than men!!!

ROTFL
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new