The wait is absolutely killing me

Eskew77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
340
Reaction score
212
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's nothing in this tank but rock, yet I can't stop staring at it.

My chiller will be here Monday then the fun really begins.
8f18c4b562b6cfe3cefc07901fba0918.jpg
 
I have had many tanks in the last 30 years and I am still thrilled and enchanted by a tank with just water. The time invested in letting the tank cycle and evolve is well worth it.

Awesome tank BTW. You'll save yourself a lot of money and self investment by waiting.
 
When I started my just filled 65 gallon tank with live rock I use to sit in front with a magnifying glass and look for my first bug or any sign of life. Slowly watched the tank go through its cycle. Lucked out because there was this one small zoa that grew kind of fast and multipled. With no fish in the tank the bugs were king and then all kind of things appeared. In all honesty it was probably the best time I had with the tank...
 
Very nice setup. It’s all worth the wait. I bet you can picture so much right now. It’s like an artist with a blank canvas.
 
The waiting never ends in this hobby;). Once you have it stocked you have to wait for the corals to grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new