The Walking Dead returns tonight!

This show has really sucked me in. I have to catch up with all the early episodes, as I did not start watching regularly until the beginning of S3. Justified and Hell on Wheels are two other great series.
 
Awesome!!! Everything's going to hell inna hand basket!! Ricks loosing his mind. Stupid butt Darrel leaves, what the heck!? Great way to start the new season!! Love it!!
 
I am hearing a lot of talk about this show but missed the first couple of seasons ill have to catch up on Netflix like I did with sons of anarchy
 
So in Dec my daughter says hey have you seen this show. No..... so we watched the.fit episode. Yep hooked. Got lucky with the marathon and almost caught up. Rick killed Shane. Omg. More to catch up on tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new