The Warelock’s Tank

20251203_115747_4DC43BA3-7069-4756-A915-255FF31CE6FF.png
 
How long have you had those. corals?
Most of these are more recent. The little birdsnest in the background is pretty new just seeing how it does but I think I’m gonna trade it for a yellow birdsnest frag as my par is set for an lps dominant tank and may not be enough for it longterm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new