The Zoo Picture Thread

J. Montgomery

Mouth Pipetting
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
4
Location
Charlottesville, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was visitng my parents over Christmas, I visited the Montgomery Zoo and brought along my Canon Rebel XTi and my 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens. This was one of my first outting with my fairly new camera where I really took advantage of having a digital camera with a large memory card. It was an overcast day and I was using fully automatic mode, but I was still happy with many of the pictures. Here are a few to share, most all of them have been untouched except for resizing.
 
To start off, some of the big cats!

Lion
IMG_1414.jpg


IMG_1385.jpg


Lioness
IMG_1404.jpg


IMG_1343.jpg


IMG_1386.jpg


IMG_1529.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new