There's something fishy about this build...

Country roads
Take me home
To the place
I belong
moonshine GIF by Chris Cornwell
 
If you guys were wondering what months of neglect looks like. I’ve been on the road for months and am just too tired to do much on the weekends when I am home.
IMG_8374.jpeg

Yes this is a humble brag
 
If you guys were wondering what months of neglect looks like. I’ve been on the road for months and am just too tired to do much on the weekends when I am home.
IMG_8374.jpeg

Yes this is a humble brag
Looks good did you stir the sand or ?
 
Something, something, Garden Grove, chemicals, etc. also, keep on not doing what you're not doing. Tank looks great!
Oh that…
I was hoping to see some of my friends in the news but not so far.
 
Oh that…
I was hoping to see some of my friends in the news but not so far.
Do you guys have particular regions that you "service"?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new