These emoji's are awesome

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen a thread on here where folks are complaining about emoji's. I have never liked these stupid little symbols myself but now that people are complaining while Rev's dad is possibly hospitalized I've decided to quit the ;Rage and take a serious :rolleyes: look at our emoji's that are available for insertion for folks who are possibly suffering from lack of insertion?

I allready started a thread about how cool the GIF's are. You can see that thread HERE :po_O

:D Also, as someone pointed out, if you don't know what the emoji means you can stick your cursor
on top of the emoji and whatever it means will pop up like a words you can read, Is that cool or :cool:? Yes, that's cool! Nice!

Get busy and post your favorite, and be :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O;Blackeye;Bookworm;Bored;Brb;Bucktooth;Cat;Chicken;Clown;Clown;Dummy;Drowning;Drool;Droid;Doctor;Dead;Cyclops;Cow;Couchpotato;Cold

;Peeking;Joyful;Locktopic;Penguin;Lurking;Photogenic;Mask;Pigeon;Meh;Playful;Muted;Pompus;Nailbiting;Poto;Punch;Nurse;Oldman;Panda;Shamefullyembarrased;Rage;Spam;Vulcan;Sour;Vomit;Sorry;Vamp;Snaphappy;Turtle;Yuck;Yawn;Troll;Smuggrin;Smug;Stop;Writing;Woot;Wideyed;Watching;Stig;Stinkyfeet;Smilie;Pigeon;Photogenic;Singing;Penguin;Shy;Shifty;Spitoutdummy;Spiderman;Walkingdead;Wacky

Try and be thankful, and remember to add @revhtree as a prayer for his dad to get well along with your favorite emoji and why:D comments.

Or else, just be thankful for the good stuff.

Saturday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed with a GIF
I got a new puffer yesterday!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back