They found each other!

  • Thread starter Thread starter logibear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

logibear

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Messages
643
Reaction score
1,368
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, after my first goby jumped to his/her death, I got another one after seeing my poor lonely pistol shrimp hiding in a hole. Well when I got home this morning I saw a very unusual mound of sand next to a rock and lo and behold they have found each other. No one in my house could care less so I’m sharing with you all. I know someone else will be excited with me haha
20250609_160541.png


 
Congratulations....but you didn't say how long it took to find each other?
Not too long actually. I think the goby was shipped from dr reef last week. But tbh I had no clue the shrimp was on that side of the tank. Last time I saw it was probably a month ago on the other side
 
Finally, after my first goby jumped to his/her death, I got another one after seeing my poor lonely pistol shrimp hiding in a hole. Well when I got home this morning I saw a very unusual mound of sand next to a rock and lo and behold they have found each other. No one in my house could care less so I’m sharing with you all. I know someone else will be excited with me haha
20250609_160541.png


Finally, after my first goby jumped to his/her death, I got another one after seeing my poor lonely pistol shrimp hiding in a hole. Well when I got home this morning I saw a very unusual mound of sand next to a rock and lo and behold they have found each other. No one in my house could care less so I’m sharing with you all. I know someone else will be excited with me haha
20250609_160541.png


Congratulations on your win!!
 
I'd love to have a pair but it's unaffordable in Australia. The Yasha goby pistol shrimp pair I saw here a couple of years ago were 5k.😢
That is insane!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new