Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, I just can't get over these guys.. I need to sleep this off.. :hammer:

07-16-07_Aussie_1.jpg

07-16-07_Aussie_2.jpg

07-16-07_Aussie_8.jpg

07-16-07_Aussie_11.jpg

07-16-07_Aussie_10.jpg

all these guys look fat and happy.. if any of you guys see them for sale in the U.S., pls let us know as I'm sure there's a bunch of guys here that would love to get a hold of a few polyps... :)

Thanks...

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marvin u are killin me 2nd pic looks like mine again..lol

003-6.jpg

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow.. you're right man... coolio.. from Deepwater right?

Just got this today from him . .highly recomended guys.. as you can see 2hrs after acclimating.. just took that pic so he knows I got it in good shape.. I heard he got more frags :).. ill take better pics tomorrow its hould fluff more ..

DEEPWATER u da MENG!

steve

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep.. definitely true, Rev.....a lot of these pics were prolly taken soon after unpacking the shipment....just as with other corals, these lords do react to prolonged periods of stress (e.g. some colonies don't even have their mantles inflated)...this definitely intensifies the colour a bit

but yeah....in any case, there's no way i'd pass up a coral like that last one!! ;) :D

here's an aussie i have....this pic was taken right after unpacking...it looks mighty intense....it's much more muted now, with a more rusty red/orange colour, with slight hints of green and red ...I have 10,000K mh lighting with actinic supplementation...(Reefraft had 20K Radiums on the tank if i'm not mistaken....don't quote me tho)

Aussie-Lords-058.jpg

Zach

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very Nice. I do think that ReefRaft has a lot of actinic in their photos. I would love to find any of those in the US Marvin. I have to stop myself now, because I am running out of room so I am on a search now for the nicest ones.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep.. definitely true, Rev.....a lot of these pics were prolly taken soon after unpacking the shipment....just as with other corals, these lords do react to prolonged periods of stress (e.g. some colonies don't even have their mantles inflated)...this definitely intensifies the colour a bit

but yeah....in any case, there's no way i'd pass up a coral like that last one!! ;) :D

here's an aussie i have....this pic was taken right after unpacking...it looks mighty intense....it's much more muted now, with a more rusty red/orange colour, with slight hints of green and red ...I have 10,000K mh lighting with actinic supplementation...(Reefraft had 20K Radiums on the tank if i'm not mistaken....don't quote me tho)

Zach
Zach, do you have an updated shot of the colony and pls let us know how long has it been in your system for... :)

Thanks..

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To all of you that have seen these in person...

Do they really look this good. Man i am drooling down here in DC.

Rich

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can only dream over here ! :(

"Word" as you guys would say ;) - those are awesome Marv !

Rich - UK

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 53 26.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back