Thick finger leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter Landon74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Landon74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga,TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, is there anybody in the Chattanooga area that would want to buy or trade for this large thick finger leather coral? It has green polyps. It's huge and it out grew my tank.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579748.594374.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406579764.892492.jpg
 
I think $70 is reasonable prose considering the size, quality and not to mention I haven't ever seen one exactly like it :)
 
I appreciate the info. I've been having some issues in my tank that I think I have resolved but still a little too soon to tell. Another issue could be my lighting. What kind of lights is it accustom to?
 
I've had it under Finnex actinic/10000k leds. It doesn't need much light and will adapt to any lighting pretty well.
 
i have a orane plate coral to trade if your interested...

i have a orange plate coral to trade if your interested... its about 10"...matt
 
ive got a 4" orange moti plate...I rehomed my sps for now. none for sale. I have grape euphylia, duncans, mushrooms, chocolate chip starfish, fromspawn maybe..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new