Thick finger leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter Landon74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Awesome, could I visit to see the birds nest in your tank? I can also bring recent pictures of the thick finger leather.
 
I live in Rossville, or if you want you could post some pictures of the birdsnest and then we could meet to make the trade.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421787771.241094.jpg

This is today, it's huge!
 
Here they are. They were fragged a little over 2 weeks ago. If you're interested, let me know how many you think would yield a fair trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new