Things are looking up

  • Thread starter Thread starter imnotmike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

imnotmike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2025
Messages
121
Reaction score
83
Location
Fontana
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had issues with ULN would dose a tiny bit of new phos to get it out of zero but I was not consistent with it then I got AEFW well this tank is 90% acropora so awesome I did some
Dipping was lazy about it didn't want to rip
Things apart well months go by and I see that they are still there and nothings growing things are pale tank looks like **** so I say F it and rip every acro off the rocks and put them on frag plugs if they were to big for plug I put them on egg crate off of the rocks and start dipping twice a week for 6 weeks during this time I put the neo phos and pushed it though till I got it to .08.




























I am now dosing 20ml a day. It has been a pain in my butt but mostly a pain I made harder by inaction
 
20260816_122721_659EDFE0-73EA-4476-95FD-19CF393FE6EE.png
 
 
 
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new