Things that make you happy.

Detroit_306

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work in a Diesel shop...i hate Diesel fumes lol...110 octane i like...crisp fall days when the air is just a little chilly and you can breath deep and feel it go all the way into your lungs....and when my niece (almost two) wraps her arms around my neck...shes almost got my nickname down (Uncle Monster) she calls me mons..im smiling like an idiot thinking about it.

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I would get home and my grandma would be at my house cooking. It would be awesome! We lived 8 hours away from her and she would come up every month and then sometimes more. :) :) :)

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I slam on the brakes to avoid a wreck and my back tire locks up. The feeling afterwards is amazing. Just knowing that everything is fine.

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I get off of a bad nights work. I go home and into my 4 month old girls room and just sit in the recliner. The smell is truly amazing for me. When she wakes up she raises her head and sees me and smiles really big. All bad thought go away. Nothing bad could happen at that moment..... Even poo :)

a6934897-376a-9ead.jpg

Last edited:

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the cool breeze of Fall in the early morning and musky smell of fresh cut corn crop on my way to a treestand.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the smell of the breath of puppies and kittens, it is such an unique smell.

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay one more before turning in for the night. This is not all the time but the smell when you drive by a cow farm, something of that smell which makes me think country.

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh cut grass best smell ever makes me feel 15 again! Also I love the smell of ammonia my mom used to clen the stove top with

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back