Thinking of fragging a few SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOKER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same question as above [emoji1369]

I’m interested in anything blue or purple.
 
They aren't fragged yet. I was gauging interest. I have 2 purple monti caps, one green, and one that is pink in my tank under MH. The pink looks more orange under LED or T5.
 
hey Joker, i am enterested also. how big and for what price? also what part of town?
 
I am enterested in you German Blue Digi and your caps. keep me posted when they are ready to be sold. I work downtown Nashville
 
Ok im sorry I have been sick, and haven't gotten to frag much. I have 2 german blue digi frags- $5 each. I can possibly frag spongodes, green monti cap, purple smoke monti cap, grape monti cap, and orangeade cap. Frags wont be too large, but I will do for $5 as well. I will be in Nashville sometime tomorrow if anyones interested as long as this crud isn't worse. Will try and post pics later.
 
Do you have anymore frags?
 
Thank you Harry!! I have to get to feeling better so we can go chase golf balls! LOL This crap just keeps going though. It is close to 3 weeks now.
 
Hey Joker, sorry your sick. I am enterested in german blue and green and purple caps. Thanks for offering these up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new