Thinking of going cold turkey.

  • Thread starter Thread starter doylef4i
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

doylef4i

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
114
Reaction score
4
Location
Right Here
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what might happen if I go cold turkey on my bio pellets? I only want to do this because I would like to tinker with water chemistry a little and know I can't go over 8-8.5 dkh.Thanks in advance Daniel
 
What do you mean "and know I can't go over 8-8.5 dkh"?

No DO NOT go cold turkey. Nuocmam should chime in here.
 
Is this from experiance with your tank? Did it burn tips before or after using biopellets?
 
I've heard nothing but bad things about added to many biopellets or changing anything dramatically to your system. Why fix whats not broke.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new