thinning out the tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
"tank O death" LOLOLOL! Priceless....
 
hey susan, I ended up taking all the remaining big pieces to the nashville swap and sold htem cheap. I can still cut off some more if you want some but they wont be as big of a piece anymore. let me know
 
I would be glad to take (pay) for some smaller pieces. I just set up my tank though. Everything is doing well, but it's still relatively new. All my old live rock (probably 150, maybe 200 lbs- my old tank was rather packed), but none of the old tank water since I had a crummy RO unit and had bought a new unit for the new tank. If they are pretty hardy, I'll love them. If they are sort of delicate, I might need to wait. What do you think (sure wish I had posted before the frag swap- I was going to go ,but had a work commitment)
 
hey susan, they are pretty hardy, and if they dont make it I can always cut more when the tank stabilizes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new