Thirsty's Reef

Reef-Engineer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
447
Location
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
Just wanted to drop a positive review for Thirsty's Reef.

Their delayed shipment program to make boutique frags affordable is awesome. I placed an order for several SPS that would have set me back twice as much otherwise and I only have to wait 3 months (which is nothing in reef-time). Johnny's SPS are healthy and though I don't keep bases, I have seen no critters come off in dips, which is a plus.

I recently took delivery of his EA Tsh1t Tenuis and his Technicolor Dreams chalice. The tenuis is thriving but the first chalice did not ship well and perished. Johnny and his team replaced it quickly and were great communicating the whole process. It was great to feel taken care of.

If anyone is looking for top tier SPS at a discount and can wait a few months, consider their delayed shipping program, and buy with confidence since they back up their products.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new