This coral id got me stumped

TangingOut

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
464
Reaction score
515
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would say similar to leptastrea, but not it. Skeleton is very dense like concrete. Snap a quick Pic this morning hoping someone can give an id. I can upload a better picture tonight if no one had identified by then

7968.jpg
 
my lfs has something like this, if I go today I'll definitely ask them what theirs is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new