This is how weird i am LOL

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
537
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is currently 3:08 am, what am i doing you ask?!?!? Well i am drinking a beer and eating chips, while watching my fiance play call of duty 4 on line(her xbox name is ujustlost2agirl) shes nasty at that game lol shes the highest online leve u can be, so yup thats us!!

l_5382052b5501e456a5840632a731bb55.jpg
 
lol I havent played cod4 in like 4 months. ofblong is my user id. My wife plays once in a while but she has time cause well she dont have a job (other than watching my 4 kids I mean).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new