This is MORE than a net to catch fish!

I use it (handle down) to flip over stupid snails that fell over and can't get right side up again like dummies they are so I don't have to stick my hand in the tank.

giphy.gif
Me too. Dummies!!
 
Based on this post from @Reef Jedi I think we can all relate!

This is more than a fish net, it can serve all sorts of purposes including defending your other hand from vicious clown fish attacks!

What else have you used a fish net for?

I can think of several things but I'll let you list them. HA!


1783528530567.png
My go-to is a fish trap. 100% catch rate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new