This is why I dont gamble....

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
hahaha dude mine is just casino cash!

Oh, whats this? *picks up 25k off the ground* Sweeetttt!
 
Haha oh man.....
If I ever lost that much in real life I would feel..... Really bad, really really bad.....
 
I just find that the blackjack doesn't really work like it should. Not enough 10's or facecards for a multi-deck shoot. You play the odds like you should in a real casino and get burned since I don't really think it takes into consideration how many cards, multiple decks, end of shoots, etc. I'm pretty good at blackjack in real casinos, have made alot of money in my day, but on here forget about it.
 
I just find that the blackjack doesn't really work like it should. Not enough 10's or facecards for a multi-deck shoot. You play the odds like you should in a real casino and get burned since I don't really think it takes into consideration how many cards, multiple decks, end of shoots, etc. I'm pretty good at blackjack in real casinos, have made alot of money in my day, but on here forget about it.

Agreed. It's why I quit playing the casino games a long time ago. Was just adding more frustration to my days.
Gary
 
I know I need more casino cash. I am open to donations. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new