This mariculture is turning into something special...

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this mariculture about six months ago. It was redish green in the photo. It turned completely green in my tank and over the last couple months one branch started shooting up with an aqua blue color... now it's getting oranges in it too. Even some pinks on the new tips! I'm very excited to watch what it turns into!

untitled.jpg
untitled-2.jpg

OP
OP
Velcro

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll certainly keep this thread updated as it continues to progress! Changes have really sped up on it as I switched it to all T5 with higher PAR and started dosing nitrates!

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Velcro - amazing transformation in progress buddy !! Am sure it will turn into an amazing one .
How did you dip or make sure of no pests while putting maricultured acros directly in display tank ? The thought of pests have always scared me from buying any maricultured ones.

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Velcro

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Velcro - amazing transformation in progress buddy !! Am sure it will turn into an amazing one .
How did you dip or make sure of no pests while putting maricultured acros directly in display tank ? The thought of pests have always scared me from buying any maricultured ones.

Regards,
Abhishek

You don't want to know what I did (or didn't do) before putting these in my tank haha. I wouldn't do it again because I got lucky, but they just went straight in.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't want to know what I did (or didn't do) before putting these in my tank haha. I wouldn't do it again because I got lucky, but they just went straight in.

:eek: Ok I just pretend as if I never asked you that question and you never answered me ;Hilarious
Nonetheless the acro is ;Droolworthy

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Velcro

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on this coral??
Currently green unfortunately. It was looking great in the frag system that it was pictured in. That system just started losing coral nonstop due to unknown reason so I moved everything and color on most dtuff took a hit. Slowly coming back.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 96 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back