This one doesn’t suck

Hmmmm
I guess I should of done a white balanced blue pic
6605379E-3033-46AE-8DCE-1674C90EA545.jpeg
 
There is definitely a lack of sucking with this one!
There wasn’t until a moderator deleted my FB post bc I used the word “available” in a comment. I didn’t say for sale, or contact me or anything. Just I have 3 mini colonies so there’s a lot available. Such bull
 
Yes
It was a wild I purchased awhile back. All of my wilds have been successful
 
Just put that Frag next to my others o_O

Thanks ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new