May 4, 2021 #21 OP OP Charlie’s Frags Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags View Badges Joined Dec 3, 2017 Messages 6,282 Reaction score 9,184 Location Houston What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Moved a mini colony to color up https://youtube.com/shorts/xKVD8fdq64c?feature=share
May 4, 2021 #22 OP OP Charlie’s Frags Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags View Badges Joined Dec 3, 2017 Messages 6,282 Reaction score 9,184 Location Houston What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I don’t know why.... But I laugh every time I see @Poof No Eyebrows name
May 4, 2021 #23 Poof No Eyebrows Valuable Member View Badges Joined Feb 4, 2020 Messages 1,599 Reaction score 8,834 What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I approve!
May 4, 2021 #24 OP OP Charlie’s Frags Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags View Badges Joined Dec 3, 2017 Messages 6,282 Reaction score 9,184 Location Houston What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Poof No Eyebrows said: I approve! Click to expand... Part of my day job is performing laser tattoo removal. So every time I see your name I have flash backs of all the bad eyebrow tattoos I’ve removed over the last 20 years.
Poof No Eyebrows said: I approve! Click to expand... Part of my day job is performing laser tattoo removal. So every time I see your name I have flash backs of all the bad eyebrow tattoos I’ve removed over the last 20 years.