This should be interesting 2.5 pico

Things are going well with the pico. Removed everything and scrubbed the glass. It's hard to keep the hard to reach areas Looking clean. The curved glass makes outside photography hard and the small space makes underwater photos hard as well, but i will keep at It! Thanks for checking it out! Looking to get a few more zoas in there before I just let it grow out.
IMG_20170627_203739_350.jpg
20170627_195334.jpg
20170623_170940.jpg
20170627_163301.jpg
 
LOL. I am scavenging around the house now looking for what might possibly be a great reef tank. Great job! And great eye to see the potential!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new