This turd has some promise...*Acro*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Burks

Toledo Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
167
Reaction score
5
Location
Toledo, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from a swap and it was pretty brown, no real hints of green. This is the first acro I've actually tried to keep and it looks awesome. Can't wait to see what it turns out to be.

I think it was only $10-$15 or so.

DSC08020.jpg
 
Looks like a red planet to me as well. Someone locally had his turn green under T5 lighting.

I bought a frag from him and under my MH its starting to turn red again.
 
Your first SPS? You're off to a good start. When I started things looked good when I bought them THEN turned brown. You're buying brown corals and coloring them up. Kudos!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new