Though not clown specific

JulianHuntToronto

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my BTA then the clowns ignore, though anecdotally I just put two ricordia in the tank and they settled near the BTA that has been happy on his rock for 6 months, now he has moved and given up the space to the ricordia, he is now perched in with the zoos on my frag rack. Are ricordias that toxic that they can make an anemone move or maybe it was just he was bored.
 
BTA anemones will move whenever they want to. Sometimes it's due to flow, sometimes due to lighting, and othertimes because they don't like their neighbors. I wouldn't worried about ricordia toxicity- BTAs can move in response to any coral crowding them out.
 
BTA anemones will move whenever they want to. Sometimes it's due to flow, sometimes due to lighting, and othertimes because they don't like their neighbors. I wouldn't worried about ricordia toxicity- BTAs can move in response to any coral crowding them out.
Thanks that is what I have read, I guess it was just his time to go on a rumspringa !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new