Thought I would introduce myself tonight . . .

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palyanna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome!! I'm pretty new here too. Very firendly crowd here.
 
Welcome to the greatest site around! ;)

welcome to R2R wendy

Hi Wendy!
Welcome to R2R.

Welcome!! I'm pretty new here too. Very firendly crowd here.

Welcome can't wait to see some more pics!

Hello Wendy...Thanks for joining us here on R2R.:smile:

Thanks again for welcoming me to R2R. I am glad to be here. I can't wait until I have some time to go through all the subforums and see what everyone has going on. :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new