Thoughts on expired AF Lifesource

ReefHunter006

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
754
Reaction score
411
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you use AF lifesource that is a year out of expiration and sitting in your hot garage all summer?

I assume the safest answer is to throw it out because uncertainty is too high.
 
Hmmm... is it dried out? I know it is a 'mud', but you may be able to save it. If not, toss it and get some new stuff.
 
I do not know how useful the new product is, but I’d guess bacteria levels in the old product are reduced.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new