Thoughts on purchasing anemones on Liveaquaria

I try to avoid the Transportation Safety Administration at all cost all they do is try to touch me where I would not prefer nevermind trying to buy a BTA from them.
Haha, I meant TopShelfAquatics as TSA.
 
You CANNOT go wrong ordering from Cultivated Reef. Their anemones are stunning and communication is 10/10.
 
Have not had good success with LA for anemones. Always need treatment. Most recently, I ordered one of the tan gigantea and they sent me haddoni. Sent them 2 pictures, including underside (no colored verrucae), and they insisted it was gigantea. So I am done with them. Prices have gotten out of hand too.
 
Let us know if it survives past 6 months. I'd be interested if it does.
Looks healthy to me... eats pellets doing fine

FA32C72E-D3AD-40BC-B24C-12B565601E2D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new