Thoughts on the Atlantic Blue Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiabakshi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tiabakshi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
23
Location
Darien, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone ! I have been going back and forth on whether I should get an Atlantic Blue Tang. I have a 300 gallon tank with multiple angels and tangs. I’ve been hearing many mixed opinions. Some questions I have about what I’ve heard are: is it safe to get a juvenile atlantic blue compared to an adult? Does the fish truly being blue mean it’s aggressive ?

Please let me know your opinions on this fish and let me know if you’ve have success or fails with keeping one. Thank you !
 
Nice fish, nice color but can be finicky with feeding.
 
Hi everyone ! I have been going back and forth on whether I should get an Atlantic Blue Tang. I have a 300 gallon tank with multiple angels and tangs. I’ve been hearing many mixed opinions. Some questions I have about what I’ve heard are: is it safe to get a juvenile atlantic blue compared to an adult? Does the fish truly being blue mean it’s aggressive ?

Please let me know your opinions on this fish and let me know if you’ve have success or fails with keeping one. Thank you !
It’s been a long time, but did you ever get an ABT? Thx!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new