Thoughts on this product in display?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkayereefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkayereefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2025
Messages
50
Reaction score
12
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone used this stuff with no harm to corals? I have a pretty sick fish with brook and I’ll be honest I care more about the poor dude compared to losing coral, but just want to know what to expect and if it’s worth it. I don’t have the means for a QT/hospital tank and this is all I found that can treat in display
20260407_170945_C1C9C92F-A737-435C-9A5D-CAED13D7B71C.png
 
Anyone used this stuff with no harm to corals? I have a pretty sick fish with brook and I’ll be honest I care more about the poor dude compared to losing coral, but just want to know what to expect and if it’s worth it. I don’t have the means for a QT/hospital tank and this is all I found that can treat in display
20260407_170945_C1C9C92F-A737-435C-9A5D-CAED13D7B71C.png
Very reef safe and I have a half gallon jug of it for a reason. Will tint water green which is normal. What fish are you treating ?
Any pics of sick fish?
 
I used it a couple years back and don’t recall any harmful effects on my mixed reef coral.
 
Anyone used this stuff with no harm to corals? I have a pretty sick fish with brook and I’ll be honest I care more about the poor dude compared to losing coral, but just want to know what to expect and if it’s worth it. I don’t have the means for a QT/hospital tank and this is all I found that can treat in display
20260407_170945_C1C9C92F-A737-435C-9A5D-CAED13D7B71C.png
Very reef safe and I have a half gallon jug of it for a reason. Will tint water green which is normal. What fish are you treating ?
Any pics of sick fish?
It’s a clownfish with brook
 
Anyone used this stuff with no harm to corals? I have a pretty sick fish with brook and I’ll be honest I care more about the poor dude compared to losing coral, but just want to know what to expect and if it’s worth it. I don’t have the means for a QT/hospital tank and this is all I found that can treat in display
20260407_170945_C1C9C92F-A737-435C-9A5D-CAED13D7B71C.png
Very reef safe and I have a half gallon jug of it for a reason. Will tint water green which is normal. What fish are you treating ?
Any pics of sick fish?
Is this a good thing to just have on hand for if/when needed? I stock freshwater meds, but nothing for my reef.
 
Is this a good thing to just have on hand for if/when needed? I stock freshwater meds, but nothing for my reef.
Yes as it will take care of brook, light bacterial, velvet and flagellates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new