Status
Not open for further replies.

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why did my thread called well that sucks get deleted?. somebody go cry to mommie.i would like an email as to why. no need to tell everyone unless you want to. and please none of that its for a nicer tomorrow bs. tell me the truth.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why did my thread called well that sucks get deleted?. somebody go cry to mommie.i would like an email as to why. no need to tell everyone unless you want to. and please none of that its for a nicer tomorrow bs. tell me the truth.
I have no idea why, but I hope it was for a better tomorrow because today isn't looking to good right now.

I didn't see the other thread, but if I had I am certain I would have reported it considering that it got deleted. I am certain I would have been very offended by the deleted post. I probably would have had my snowflakes to start melting and have become numb and shrunken into a fetal position on the floor while being fully repulsed by reading that vial post.

When I think about it more, I am sorry it got deleted. It may have made my day? :thinking-face:

Perhaps next time use a title like, "I need a straw, please." HTH. :cool:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good afternoon, your previous thread was removed for 3 reasons:
  1. It was a feedback thread posted about the moderation of a Facebook group that is not part of the R2R community and our TOS prohibits the bashing of other platforms.
  2. The tone of the thread and multiple posts in it were in violation of our site rules.
  3. Feedback threads regarding vendors that are actually within our TOS shouldn’t be posted in the general forum, but rather in the vendor feedback forum and must abide by the policies of that forum.
If you have further questions about this action, please refer to our site rules. You may contact myself or any staff member regarding this via PM.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back