Threatened to be banned

  • Thread starter Thread starter The0wn4g3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BTW just in case people think that looks like me, here is a real picture of me.























chalicepirate.jpg
 
Ok really here I am with my better half and Dr. Mac.

DSC_0246.jpg
 
Oh BTW she has lost a lot of weight since this picture. She would kill me if I didnt say that. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new