Three complete setups for sale - 75g, 90g, 28g

Torq21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

I've not had the chance to meet many of you yet, but hopefully things will start slowing down this Fall to allow me to get to a meeting. Anyway, I moved to a new house in late July and consolidated to a single tank. Now I need to clear up some space (and some funds).

I have a 90g drilled complete setup that was my main tank at my old house. It has black trim, and a black, double-door stand. It comes with an 8-bulb t5, sump, pump, and skimmer (skimmer needs new pump). If someone in the club wants it, I will take $400. The 8-bulb fixture is a Current Outer Orbit Pro, and has 6 actinic bulbs and 2 daylight.

I have a 28g nano cube HQI with two actinic stunner strips. It is a complete setup as well, and includes a nano skimmer. The trim at the bottom of the stand has a small section that needs to be glued back on, but otherwise, this setup is in great shape! $250

Last, I have a 75g tall tank on an iron stand. It has the same footprint at a 55g, but is taller. It has dual hoods with lights (20k fluorescent bulbs with 1-month of use) and a hang on the back filter. It was set up as a freshwater tank. Would like to get $100. I also have an extra 75g tall tank I will sell for another $40.

IMG_3918.jpg
IMG_3921.jpg
IMG_3920.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3408.jpg
    IMG_3408.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3406.jpg
    IMG_3406.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 262

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back