Three Mystery WWC Acros

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snotdoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snotdoc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
70
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these three frags from my LFS, who got them from WWC. #1 looks like a red planet to me. #2 is a reddish purple color. #3 has some pink at the tips. Thoughts on ID? Thanks!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1469460463.325410.jpg
 
Need a better picture. Or ask @WWC
 
I thought #3 looked like a red planet that has been in medium light. #2 maybe red Diablo... Hard to tell #1's true colour.. Is it pale/pink or bluish with pink/purple polyps?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new