• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thumbs Up for Bryan and Pure Captive

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was blown away when I pulled up his side and noticed he had the blue kiss. He informed me that they had sold already. But he went out of his way to give me the best frag!! I will send pics when I recieve it. He also is donating to our Local Reef Community. We are having a membership drive and are over 150 currently and growing. Our meeting is going to be huge!! I was flabbergasted with the support he is giving us. It is great to see people/stores support reefing communities that are 1000 miles away. We appreciate you Bryan and your ongoing support. Thank you from all of us and God Bless

Dustin and "boy wonder" Corbin

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My pleasure Dustin! Anytime I can help, just shout.

Best of luck with the membership drive...of course, all the new members you get you'll have to send over to Club Zoa as well so we can affect their minds with the zoanthid addiction :D

Peace, Bryan

OP
OP
Zoanuts

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is the plan. We have some great members that are brainwashed over sps. But when they see the beauty of the paly's. I would imagine I can get a few to wake up!! I look forward to mentioning Pure Captive to the community. Again, thank you for the unwavering support.

Dustin and Corbin

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.1%
Back