Big thumbs up for Adam at Ocean Devotion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lb71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lb71

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2015
Messages
95
Reaction score
46
Was looking for a Semi larvatus butterfly, purchased one from Ocean Devotion, Adam contacted me, asking when I would like it shipped. Just before the fish was supposed to ship Adam contacted me again stating the fish was not eating and it would be better if I waited until another one came in. I agreed and 1 week later my new fish was shipped. The butterfly is now in my quarantine tank. Fish looks great, no blemishes, signs of disease etc. Eating all kinds of frozen foods. Thanks Adam he went way out of his way to make me a happy customer. Big thumbs up, I will definitely be using his company for future purchases
Larry Burt
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new