Thumbs Up for Coral Euphoria

LobsterOfJustice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
1,480
Location
Cary, NC
Received my first order from Coral Euphoria today. Everything looking great in terms of health and size of the frags. Nearly all are chunky with multiple branches (I did select for the larger size when purchasing, since I have no patience for little nubs less than 1"). A nice freebie was included, and even the freebie was over 1" with multiple branches. I will happily order again in the future.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new