Thumbs up for UniqueCorals

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WesF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
764
Reaction score
74
Location
Raleigh, NC
These guys may be my new favorite online coral vendor. The prices are reasonable and they have really nice stuff. Everything is wysiwyg.

I ordered 2 acro frags and they are huge. Fully encrusted.

When I ordered Scott called me from L.A. That night because he checked the weather and thought it would be better to wait. I will definitely order again.
 
These guys may be my new favorite online coral vendor. The prices are reasonable and they have really nice stuff. Everything is wysiwyg.

I ordered 2 acro frags and they are huge. Fully encrusted.

When I ordered Scott called me from L.A. That night because he checked the weather and thought it would be better to wait. I will definitely order again.

Wes,

Thanks so much for the kind words!

We appreciate your business, and we will always make the effort to put some "love" into each and every order. And when things go wrong, we'll fix it. Without any hassles.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated!

Joseph Caparatta and Scott Fellman
Unique Corals
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new