Thunder and Lighting chalice aka. Pinstripe

I hope this thing grows out at a decent rate. We shouldn't cut it until it has at least 12 or more eyes!
 
Well Larry if we all cross fingers n toes maybe it'll help LOL do lil grow baby grow chant at night troy :)

Big Steve.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
 
Well it has grown just over an 1/8" in 2wks which i am pleased. I have started feeding the tank twice a week but if i get the growth out of this chalice as i do alk my other ones it should grow quickky (compared to same size frags in my tank vs friends). I get wicked growth in everything but it is only 12" deep. Btw larry the rpde wanna bs have a baby.

Also my space monster i got at the swap also has a baby
 
Took some pics tonight, it appears we have some growth as it's starting to go over the rock

Sorry about the cell phone pics
tlgrowth.jpg


Also, I took some more pics with it's new friend; however, his friend is being moved to the corner of the tank in the shade

c2.jpg


photobucket-5175-1318974148891.jpg
 
awesome glad to see our pinstripe is taking off now, and i LOVE the chalice.. Dont forget me in 2 years when it ready to frag lol
 
Very nice, that 2nd pic turned out great! I can't wait for this little guy to grow either
 
Took this tonight w the cell, wasn't worried about getting the color just showing the growth

2011-10-26_21-01-13_493-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new